The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


What the Fetch?

*this was written during 4th Period (Algebra 2)*

Woah, talk about odd occurances. I just had a conversation about the paranormal with Welker! Welker!!

I was bored in English (in which I have only a 99.55% something) so I started to sketch the TAPS logo. I was packing up to leave and Welker commented (it was really hard not to say "Welker was, like, ..." just then) "Dude, that's an awesome show." (or something to that extent)

I thought it was only Bre and I who watched it, but I guess not. Sweet! So, yeah, Welker's really into the paranormal, apparently. He's even been to the Shanghai Tunnels downtown! Hmph, lucky bastard...

It's cool when you find those little things out about people. Out of everyone, though, Welker??

Oh, by the way, The Guardian is an awesome movie. It's about time the coast guard got some recognition. They were the heroes of Katrina afterall. Yeah, sure, it's Ashton Kutcher, but don't let an annoying actor (at least from my perspective) deter you. If you need another reason, then you should know that the music's awesome. Yup, that was my reason for seeing it. Plus, I've always liked the coast guard. Going to the beach a lot will do that to you. So, yeah, that's my schpiel.

Oh crap, we still have 15 minutes of class. What to do, what to do....South Park!

Note: That day, I introduced Kathryn to South Park. It was a very touching moment.

0 Responses to “What the Fetch?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health