The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Hello World

After several months of debating, I've finally made a desision. I am now part of the World. Of Warcraft. I don't know what empowered me to purchase it. Something tells me it's a mix of last week's South Park and a hightened sense of boredom.

So, now I have to walk down the long, slow path of n00bdome. I have no idea where to start. I think I'm going to be a human priest, because I get hurt so much that I need good healing powers. I've never played an online game before. Well, ok, I'm lying. I played Age of Empires with this other person once. Once.

Holy shit, this thing takes forever to install. It's 5 disks worth! Five! That's one more than 4! Eeg! Huh, wait...maybe I don't wanna be a priest. After all, it's a priest. Poopoo to that. Perhaps a hunter....but a human can't be a hunter, and I want to be a human. Gar, MMORPG's suck. Too many desisions.

0 Responses to “Hello World”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health