The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


In Case You Don't Get It

I feel this trip needs some explanation. You're probably thinking "Ok, it's a road trip. Fun, but whatever." To anyone else, I'm sure that's what it would be. I can't explain why I want this place so much. It's like what Zach Braff's character on Garden State said: "You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn't really your home anymore? All of the sudden even though you have some place where you can put your stuff that idea of home is gone."

I enjoy Oregon. Hell, I love it, but it just doesn't fit anymore, atleast not right now. In the fall and winter, I'll learn to appreciate this place again, but for now, I'm homesick. I need sweeping canyons, delicate arches, and...well, something that's not here. I'm in love, I swear, and every day that I'm not there takes a little piece of me. What if one were to take Andrea's bikes away, or someone where to ban Bre from all forms of music? You see, that's me without this place. It's a need greater than anything I've ever felt before. All of you have a passion, I know. Now, imagine yourself without it. Surely you can understand that.

0 Responses to “In Case You Don't Get It”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health