The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Sorry about the hiatus

Well, I know I haven't posted much lately, but that's really because there's nothing to post about. I know I'm gonna regret saying this once that time comes around, but I'm sorta missing school. Atleast then I was actually doing something. This is my daily schedule:
  1. Wake up (a process taking 30 minutes to an hour)
  2. Play Oblivion OR surf the internet for things about Oblivion
  3. Dinner
  4. If I played Oblivion before, I'm on the internet now (and vice versa)
  5. Go to room and play free cell
  6. Sleep
  7. Repeat steps 1-6
Exciting, is it not? I really just told you all of that so that I could make a list. I love making lists....

But no matter.

I think I've been playing too much Oblivion (see Steps 2 and 4). When we drove past a lake just outside of Sunriver, I actually skimmed the banks, looking for Nirnroots. I caught myself a few seconds after, but still, it's rather frightening. And I didn't do it just once, but multiple times at multiple locations! I've tried going cold turkey for a week, but I never get past the first...hour.

I know there are far more philosophical topics to discuss, but I really just can't bring myself to think about them. Happy moments are fleeting, so it's best not to ruin them with things that can be thougth about later.

Oh, sorry about the crappy appearance of the blog. I switched templates, wanting to know if editing that one would be any easier. It wasn't. Now I'm back to the original one, and I haven't been bored enough to customize it yet. Again, blame Oblivion.

1 Responses to “Sorry about the hiatus”

  1. # Blogger Scott

    i have found boredum to be an intresting thing. it seems like when you are truley bord you don't want to do much. i've gone through that recently and montana fixed mine. it also helps to stop playing video games by finding something else to do, a new hobby.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health