The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Farewell

As many of you know by know, my reward for achieving straights A's from 7th to 9th grade is an Xbox 360. For those who don't know games, let's just say it's really good. Well, the day of reconing has come. I'm afraid I must bid farewell to you, for I shall be unreachable for a while, until a group of orcs in Kvatch gets me frustrated, or something to that extent. What is the only downside to this wonderful time? The lack of a hi-def TV. Yes, I know I should have one. I hear the 360 can be murder if you don't have one. Oh well, that is what a savings is for. So, I bid you good day, good evening, and good afternoon, for I shant be returning any time soon. Well, ok, I'll be back for Bre's 4th of July party, but that's it! THEN I'm gone.

Side note: Ashland was fun, good food. The play was entertaining (The Importance of Being Earnest), although not as good as I'd hoped. All and all, a nice, much needed get-away.

2 Responses to “Farewell”

  1. # Blogger Scott

    sad sarah, well i'll guess that i well talk to you... when school starts  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    So nice to know that the xbox is better company than we are. BTW, you might have to give Andrea a ride? But since none of you are ever online anymore, or bother to call, I don't know if she does or not, also Dan won't need a ride.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health