The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Just somethin....

I'm getting pretty excited with this band all-nighter thing. EEEE!! Tis gonna be so much fun! If you recal, my very first post was about-- GOD, WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! Sorry, a crow's taken up residence in a tree in our front yard, and he will not shut up! It's driving me insane!! Anyway, continuing that sentance--my very first post was about the BAN, so this will sorta be like coming full circle. I also forgot to celebrate the one-year aniversery of going to see Revenge of the Sith at 12:01. That was some good times...the movie kinda sucked (way better than 1 and 2), but the people...ah, they were great. And I forgot to mention it on this blog! Le gasp!! Well, it rained that day, so waiting outside was a hoot. Nick (Bayhi) and I got a prime spot under a light fixture, which was convenient when it got dark. We each had a Darth Dew slurpee and some Dark Side M&M's. Everyone was wearing costumes or some sort of Star Wars clothes. Once everyone moved into the theater, people started playing Twister and some guy even proposed to his girlfriend! That's, like, the dream proposal. Anyway, now that that's finally said, it's hard to believe that it was a year ago. That's gotta be the best damn May of my life. The next week is gonna have to be killer if it wants to come even close to last year.

2 Responses to “Just somethin....”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    GOD, WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

    I had to read that 4 times until I realized you weren't telling God to shut the fuck up...  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    Yes, Bre, God speaks to me...even though I'm an agnostic, and broke half of the Ten Commandments in one period. Not just in one day, one period. God just loves me like that...Of course, I could be speaking ot God of He was a Crow...Father, Son, Holy Ghost, and now Crow. Yeah, it could work.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health