The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


This week has been..."interesting"

Well, that drinking and driving thing was...um, well, emotionally scarring for the Drama people sitting in the crowd. It was pretty funny for the rest of us, though. Well, for me atleast. I'm immature like that. It had it's quotes, that's for sure ("I hate Jammin' 93.5!" "Sarah, it's 95.5" "...I still hate it"). The best part of it was that we just messed around in the other core classes.

On another entirely different note, I'm addicted to video games again. I got Pump it Up: Exceed and Kingdom Hearts 2. My parents also used my video game wish list from last year, so I got Drakengard as well. Kingdom Hearts is pretty fun, although all the cut scenes gets old fast. Pump it Up is freaky hard without the bar, but I'm learning to deal without it. Drakengard is still the fun button masher I remember. I've only got one level left before I beat it GOD DAMN COMMERTIALS!!!!!! Sorry, but as I'm writing this, I'm watching Lost and it is sHwEeT! Um, I was gonna say something, but I forgot...oh well, now I'm off on a quest for ice cream.

0 Responses to “This week has been..."interesting"”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health