The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Well, I got a bit of a bombshell dropped on me yesterday. I found out that life is not all well between my mom and dad, although my dad doesn't know anything about this. My mom's unhappy because they don't communicate as much anymore. So, this is an ongoing thing that I've really been trying to push into the back of my mind. That's yet another thing that I have to be bothered about.

I haven't been sleeping well lately. Twice this week (2/3 in the entire year) I've half woken up and done things (take out my retainer, go to the bathroom, let the cat out, etc.). Once I finally wake up, I'm not sure if it was a dream or reality until I find reminants of what happened. I've also been having really wierd dreams, one of which was frighteningly real. When I thought about it, then emotions were as strong as though it wasn't a dream at all. I think I've been overstressed (and most of this happened before I found out about my parents). What with this group science project (which really wasn't a group thing at all), the guarentee of Andrea leaving, and missing 2-3 days near the end of school (probably Finals Week) to get the metal plate taken out. It's way too much for my little vacation-starved mind to handle.

These past few days haven't been all misery and woe, though. I was riding an ego high for a while. I aced my History test (100/100, and my first time doing so all year), I was stopped outside the Biology classroom by Hammonds to be congratulated on my narrative writing piece which he said was the best he read, and then everyone was congratulating me on my Donald Duck thing in Geometry. So, that made me feel special. Special in an "I feel loved" way, not a "We don't put panties on our heads. The voices told Sarah, so now Sarah knows" way.

3 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    I've had those dream things before too, where you get up and do something while you're dreaming but wake up to find out you did it. Like once last summer I got out of bed, wrapped myself up im my quilt, and put a second shirt on, only to wake up and have the quilt on the ground where I dreamt I was and the other shirt on! lol  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    Hehehe "Book lovers never go to bed alone"  

  3. # Blogger Elentine

    Hehe, something about bending a hot rod...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health