The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


The hell?

Wow, ok...I guess the jig is up. For some of us. I'm sitting in journalism, bored (as usual), and I wanted to read your blogs, yet lo and behold, the school has finally blocked them. Only some of them, though, which is what I find strange. I can go to mine and Scott's, but no others. Grrr!! I tried the IP address, but that didn't work either. I don't know what's going on! And for mine to not be blocked? That's just wierd. After all, I think I'm the only one to have a post titled "Fuck". I don't think it's because I go to them too much. I visit mine way more than I visit yours when I'm at school. My fellow friends, I'm afraid our blogosphere is under attack.

2 Responses to “The hell?”

  1. # Blogger Scott

    i figured out how to beat it, or with some computers. if you go to mozila fire fox. i'm not sure that there blocking software covers that.  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    Ok, I'll try that. thanks! ^_^  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health