The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Things have changed. Again.

Last Friday, everything was pretty good. I was looking forward to a Spring Break with friends who, if not liked, tolerated eachother. I was hoping to see a movie, maybe do an FNF.

Well, it's one week later, and things couldn't be more different. Any thoughts of getting our whole group together have all but vanished. I just hope that eventually things'll get back to the way they were before. Well, as close as possible, I mean. Just to the point where no one hates eachother. That will eventually happen, right? I never thought a break up would have an effect on so many of us. But, before all the relationships and drama, we were friends. I hope that, afterwards, we'll remain friends.

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Scott

    i don't think it is that bad. last time i checked jeremy was pissed at me and wouldn't want to be near me. other then that i don't there is any big drama things in are group, unless i'm missing something.  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    Um, well, that's true, but our original group was only you,me, Scott and Andrea though Sarah, just to let you know, we included Jeremy when we started going out, but if you're talking about our "group" it had always been just you, me, Andrea and Scott, so technically, we're all still together  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health