The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Vanity

I feel it's time to take a break from the philosophical issues that are usually discussed here on the Band Bus, and turn to simpler topics. First off, I have experimented with a something fairly unknown to me: makeup. I was a bit curious today, and I sort of raided my mom's makeup cabinet. I saw pencils, mini paint brushes, and a whole lot of smelly stuff. As you can see, my knowledge of this stuff is extensive. Well, I, umm...attempted to put on eye shadow. Then there was this other stuff. I didn't know what it was, but it was sparkly. I tried eye liner, but it looked like someone had just punched me. After adding the final touches, I finally realized why it is that I never wear makeup. I promptly drentched my face and took a long, long shower. But my adventure in vanity didn't end there! Every now and then, when my self esteem gets too high, I check my weight. In the winter, it makes a slow, steady increase. Actually, in the summer, it does about the same thing. Okay, so, year long, it slowly increases. A couple weeks ago, and a couple weeks before that, I was about at *gulp* 187. Last night, though, it was at 185. 185! That's 2 pounds less! You're probably thinking "...so?", but that's better than I've ever done before! Eee! I'm so happy! It may not be much, but it's something, and something's better than nothing.

4 Responses to “Vanity”

  1. # Blogger Elentine

    Well, the scale makes a cool beeping sound when you turn it on. Hehe, I like it.  

  2. # Blogger our_last_october

    wow.... your do for a beepong sound *sigh* thats sad  

  3. # Blogger Elentine

    Well, I like wierd sounds. Why do you thing i play the oboe? lol  

  4. # Blogger Scott

    i like beeping sounds  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health