The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Le Color Quiz

It's so cool how just choosing colors can determine so much. My answer is freakishly acurate. I strongly recomend that you take it. If you already have, take it again. It's SO cool!


ColorQuiz.comSarah took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from s..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.

3 Responses to “Le Color Quiz”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    you stole my color quiz? lol  

  2. # Blogger our_last_october

    kool but yet at the same time kinda creepy  

  3. # Blogger Elentine

    I just choose my favorite colors. How do they know?!?!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health