The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


You've GOT to be kidding me

*written 12/18*

It’s snowing. It never snows here, but it’s snowing now. And am I home to enjoy it? Noooo…of course not. I’m at the beach, something which, under any other circumstances, I’d be extatic about. Here, it’s raining. God damn it, why did we have to go to the beach!? Does it ever snow at the beach? Oh, of course not. Spectacular. I can’t wait to go home and hear about the snow. After all my snow dances, after praying to every single god I could think of, after waiting 2 years, I don’t get to be there for the Storm of 2005. To add to my day of jollity, the Colts lost and this place doesn’t have a wireless internet connection. C’mon, I haven’t been that bad this year, have I?

0 Responses to “You've GOT to be kidding me”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health