The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Hopping on the Band Wagon

This song seems to be posted on nearly every single blog ever made, and for good reason. No matter what mood you're in, it seems to reflect everything that you were feeling. So, without much further adeu, I give to you...

IRIS

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am

2 Responses to “Hopping on the Band Wagon”

  1. # Blogger SafeTinspector

    I think every sports franchise has used this song over slow motion footage of their athletes performing.

    One of those uber tunes, Emo that it is, which we will all be embarassed to have liked ten years from now.

    Like Chumbawumba's "Tub-thumper".
    (I get knocked down/but I get up again)  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    Oh my god, I still worship that song. It goes to show that the great songs never die.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health