The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


A Mistake

To Jeremy:
Ok, there's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time, but I've been too shy to say it. I like you. A lot. Maybe you already knew, maybe you didn't. Now you know for sure. Every time I'm around you, I'm the happiest I've ever been. Saying goodbye to you at the end of 8th grade was one of the hardest things I've done. If you don't feel the same way towards me, that's fine. Atleast you know I feel. Also, I want you to know that I've writen this letter about 4 times but I've finally summoned up the courage to send it.

To Me:
at least you have curage (and can spell things) i cant tell people o like them if my life depended on it so......yeah thats cool im happy to know some one cares about me.........but why do you like me?

To Jeremy:
Well, i first liked u because i thought u were hot (u are, don't deny it) but once i started to get to know u i found u were nice and funny and sweet and *sigh* just one of the greatest guys i've ever met. So, ya, that's why i like u.

To Me:
i think im ugly as hell i dont know what you mean hot thanks for the comp you should call me some time 503-659-2616 im funny and sweet?

So, I finally told him (in an email). I thought it would make me feel relieved. I figured if I didn't tell him, I'd forever regret it. Now, I'm regretting opening my mouth at all. It was a mistake. I know that now. But it was a risk, I acknowledge that. I just hope that, when we have to go back to school on Monday, we'll still be friends. I couldn't bear to loose that.

1 Responses to “A Mistake”

  1. # Blogger our_last_october

    wow i just noticed how much of an inconciderate ass i was i am so sorry sarah  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health