The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Another Piece of Boredom

Why is it that, on certain days, sleep lingers in the air like a foreboding mist? And why does it have to be today? I have work to do but no will to do it. ARGH! I'm gonna fall asleep, I know it. The circumstances are too perfect not to. Why didn't I drop Resource when I had the chance? Naw, most Resource days aren't like this. I need a good Monty Python or Will Ferrel movie. Better yet, make it Star Wars! Ha, not even a pod race through Alderan with Wookies and Jedi could widen my eyes. The thing is, I got no more or less sleep than any other school day. Now I'm left to ponder why 97 degrees is too hot even though the temp. of our bodies is 97. Ponderings, ponderings...

3 Responses to “Another Piece of Boredom”

  1. # Blogger SafeTinspector

    Have you ever seen "Blues Brothers"?
    THat's a good one. Also a SNL alumni production, and one of the best despite its age.  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    BLUES BROTHERS ROCKS! ROCK ON SAFTINSPECTER! SARAH! ADD THAT TO OUR MOVIE LIST! I HAVE TO SHOW IT TO YOU!  

  3. # Blogger Elentine

    Ok...um, go Blues Brothers, i guess! Mmm...comedy...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health