The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


High School Questions

These are some things that had me thinking...

1)Wait, do we have to actually wear dresses at the dances cuz I am NOT cool with that?!

2)Why do formulas and equations come easy to me when symmetry has me confuzled

3)How heavy are the letterman jackets?

4)Does every citizen in Oregon own an Entertainment book? (what that has to do with school: We're selling 'em in band but everyone's excuse for not buying 'em is that they already have one or two)

5)Is there some way to get out of PE?

6)How come everyone's a dork during the "coolest years of our lives"?

7)How come we all feel like we're in hell during the "best years of our lives"?

8)Why do they block out Albino Black Sheep? WHY!?

9)How did the population of preps multiply?

10)Why do they all wear the same thing?

Bonus Question 11)Why are teachers dumb enough to let teenage girls online during work time? They don't work and instead look for dresses for dances or post on their blogs.

3 Responses to “High School Questions”

  1. # Blogger SafeTinspector

    Don't believe the hype, those aren't the best years. Physically, maybe. But in all other ways teenage years blow chunks.
    But its better that way, because those who beat the odds and love their teen years are condemned to a life of pitifully trying to recapture their "glory" days.

    Math / Symmetry:I make a decent living as a senior network tech. I know several programming languages and they all come easily to me.
    I also flunked Algebra I (took it at summer school to rean back the credit) and barely passed with a D in geometry.
    Math skills are sometimes completely separate from other skills, even when the other skills seem related.  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    12.) WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY REALLY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!
    lol, good times, did I tell you about how at the pep assembly I started singing the hokey pokey and did the little dance where you go around in circles? Twas awesomeness.
    13.) WTF?!?! HOW CAN PEOPLE BREAK UP WITH EACHOTHER AND STILL LOVE EACHOTHER?!?! THIS IS WHAT, BREAK UP NUMBER 4?!?!?!
    oh well, I kinda hinted to Chris in an Email I sent him not too long ago, wish me luck with that one.
    14.)WHY DON'T THEY TELL YOU ABOUT THE DANCES UNTILL LIKE A DAY BEFORE THEY HAPPEN!?!?
    I invited my little cousin over, damn it, no dance for me.
    15.) Why do you hear such wierd shit in the halls??!?!!
    I had these people behind me, and this dude was like "yeah, I once thought my girlfriend was pregnant, because we had sex before she started taking the pill, and I was like 'you're so not getting an abortion'" I started cracking up!
    16.) WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY BOOKS?!?!
    I'm gonna be a hunch back by the end of this year!
    17.) WE HAVE A WATER GIRL FOR OUR FOOTBALL TEAM?!?! WTF?!?!
    This chick that sits near me in English is the Water Girl for the football team...go fig.
    18.) WHY IS IT THAT ALL THE BORING CLASSES HAVE AWESOME TEACHERS AND THE CLASSES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUN HAVE THE BORING ONES?!?!
    Band's the exception there, Wilson is AWESOME!lol
    19.) "WHEN WE'RE ALL ACTING STUPID, IT'S NO LONGER STUPID, BUT COOL" THEY CANCEL EACHOTHER OUT?!?! DOES THAT MEAN TWO WRONGS DO MAKE A RIGHT?!?!
    Damn Drum Chant thingys...  

  3. # Blogger Elentine

    Safe-T: FINALLY! An adult that makes sense!

    Bre:
    12.then my whole life's been a lie...
    13.Why don't they just say they love eachother and save us from these Dr. Phil moments
    14. YES! I finally found out about something BEFORE someone!! Haha, you brought yur cousin to the dance
    15.LMAO! I'm usually spacing out in the halls so I never hear anything. I should listen more
    16.Does a 4 year subscription to a chiropractor come with the books?
    17.WTF? They have a water-girl? They already have cheerleaders and a pep band. What more do they need?
    18.Ya, Wilson rocks. I'm lucky. Most of my teachers are pretty cool (except for Journalism & Geo)
    19.W00t for Drum Chants that disprove everything that we've been taught!! 2 WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health