The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Perhaps a new tradition

I may start this new tradition of posting something during Journalism. It has the perfect combination of boredom and internet access so to not take advantage of it would be a crime.

Wait..
He didn't call my name. He called other peoples' names but not mine. Am I that invisible? Are they gonna call my parents and tell them that I've missed a class? Haha, I wish. That would be funny. Then again, I might get banned from the computer so that might have a dark side. LIKE THE FORCE! THE FORCE ROCKS!! I FEAR NOT THE DARK SIDE!!

*sigh*

It's been too long since my last random Star Wars outburst. BATTLEFRONT 2!! REVENGE OF THE SITH!! BWAHAHA!! God, that felt good. I wish we lived in a society where those who visit starwars.com in public are not shunned. Oh well. I don't give a damn about sunning. OF TO STARWARS.COM!!

3 Responses to “Perhaps a new tradition”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    w00t! Look Sarah! Home furnishings!  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    Le OMG! That's just what I've always wanted!  

  3. # Blogger SafeTinspector

    shopper: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health