The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Bringing Balance to the Force

THIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN A BLAST!! I went to the Blues Festival, Andrea's B-Day, and my first high school dance. So, naturally, I'm as depressed as hell. My mind can only endure so much happiness. There must always be balance. The higher (happier) I get, the harder I fall. A jedi (yes, the Star Wars references have returned) knows that there must be balance in the force in order to achieve overall tranquility and peace. My typical day is: I go to school (blah), I come home (meh) and I glue myself to the computer screen. When that pattern is disturbed, such as a party or concert, things get all messed up. I go into Super Hermit mode and become a total recluse. Sometimes, I don't even go online! LE GASP!

I usually blow off steam by beating the crap out of the CIS and Empire on SW Battefront or ruling the world as the Japanese on Age of Empires. After a couple hours of senseless violence, I often return to my normal, don't-give-a-damn-about-anything self.

But why does it have to happend every damn time I show even a kernel of emotion!? I guess I'm just a girl of routine. Routine feelings, mind you, not activities. I was constantly traveling this summer but I never found myself stuck in the glass cage of emotion (thank you, Anchorman, for that lovely line). I guess I'll blame it on my usual scapegoat: hormones. Hmm...yup, that fits. Damn them all!

0 Responses to “Bringing Balance to the Force”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health