The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Fwoo...

Finally! I gave my speech today and, I must say, I don't think I did too bad. I was pretty freaked out about it. So was Aubrey. So was everyone in the honors house. Typically on speeches, I get 5's, except for delivery, in which I get a 4. So, you can imagine my surprise when those numbers were flipped. I felt somewhat peeved that I got a 4 on language, but I was more excited that I got a 5 on delivery. EeEeEeE!! So, that's one speech down, 2 more to go. Haha, fun...

0 Responses to “Fwoo...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health