The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Freshman Initiation

It's not being shoved in lockers or given swirlys. It's not even the ungodly amount of homework we're given on a daily basis. It's finals month. In middle school during this time, we'd all just be winding down, maybe studying for one or two big tests. We ain't in middle school anymore, that much is as clear as the space in a politians head. (because I like making lists) A brief overview of the Finals Frenzy...

Day 1...
Period 1, History-Speech and paper on Gandhi (due Tuesday), and a HUGE test

Period 2, Biology--HUGE test. That class isn't so bad

Period 3, Journalism--Our class is making our own edition, and I got stuck being the Feature Editor. I have to design the feature page as well as write 2 stories, and get pictures for 2.

Period 4, Geometry--A CIM work sample and a HUGE test

Day 2...
Period 1, English--Reading To Kill A Mockingbird. To me, it's perhaps one of the most boring books ever written.

Period 2, Resource--Thank god for resource. It's the only time where I can get any of this done.

Period 3, Health--Honestly, I have no clue what the big thing in this class is. I'm just dreading the day when it ends, because then we have to take PE, the most terrifying class in the world.

Period 4, Band--The true meaning of fear. Speeches, tests, boring books. I can handle all of them. But playing a solo in front of someone is one of those things that sends a chill down my spine.

January is my new enemy

0 Responses to “Freshman Initiation”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health