The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


What I did on Christmas Eve...

-Woke up (11ish) and started playing Rune Scape
-Kept playing Rune Scape
-Tried to find another RPG to play, but went back to Rune Scape
-...4 hours later, still playing Rune Scape
-Dragged away from Rune Scape to go see my Aunty Joyce and Uncle Chuck and a bunch of relatives that I don't know and still don't know the names of
-Ate food. Mmm, delicious food...
-YES! PRESENTS! FINALLY!
-Saw pictures of penguins that my uncle took while he was in Antartica!! He's now been to every single continent!! SO not fair!
-Left the multitude of reletives *fwoo* and went back home.
-Got back on the computer and continued to play Rune Scape
-Decided to forgo corny Christmas movies for more "mature" entertainment: South Park and Blue Collar TV
-Went to sleep while visions of rednecks danced in my head

0 Responses to “What I did on Christmas Eve...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health