The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


100 Posts Later

This is post 100, so some nastalgia is needed. On post #1 (and 2) I had just returned from the Band All Nighter. Something may or may not have happened between Scott and Becca (*sigh* Becca...), but most of my night was spent with Jeremy. What I would give to return to a night that simple.

Nowadays, I'm worried about something happening between Scott and Andrea. I trust them both individually. Together, though, they're unpredictable. To put it bluntly, Andrea isn't the best judge of character. She's got a good head on her shoulders, but seldom does she use it, particularly around boys. Now I know a little about what Bre was going through back in the S&B days.

I'm pretty sure I'm over Jeremy. That is, until I'm actually around him. Every time he comes close, my head grows fuzzy and I can't think straight. I love it and hate it at the same time. That made Friday night perfect, save for a few minor things that I'm going to ignore for the time being.

In adition to the company of Jeremy, FNF rocked for a number of reasons. The first was finding out that I'm actually not that bad at DDR. God, I have to get that game. Not the crappy one that Elyse had that I kinda just ended up with, but one that has challenging levels (like the Samaurai one! That level was AWESOME!). The second reason was EEEEEE!! placing first in not one, but 2! games of laser tag. I placed first while playing as Milhouse and Ned Flanders, placed 3rd and 8th while playing as Darth Vader, and placed 4th while playing as Sirius Black (I hated that pack, despite the name which I love oh so very, very much. Unlike all the other packs, you couldn't see the laser when you shot. Luckily, though, I'm such a good shot that I didn't really need it). Another reason is...well, no, actually, I think that about covers it. Yep, allI need is Jeremy, DDR, and first place and I have a perfect night. Oh, and having $56 is pretty nice, too.

3 Responses to “100 Posts Later”

  1. # Blogger our_last_october

    D.D.R is the best  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    wtf has been going on w/ Scott and Andrea now? Is this ending up like the Scott and Becca thing???? God damn it, at least I won't have to deal with two of the people, only one, you get to deal with the other.  

  3. # Blogger Elentine

    Haha, fun...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health