The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Intro to GAFF

If have read some seriously bad fanfics in my day, even written a few myself, but the stuff compiled on Godawful Fan Fiction is just painful. The multitude of people who've been emotionally scarred for life on this site is frightening. The most infamous, apparently, are Agony in Pink (A Power Rangers torture/mutilation/rape fic) and Celebrian (an LOTR...well, I'd rather not say). Being the curious idiot that I am, and feeling that my emotions had not been scared in quite some time, I chose to read them.
The first one, Torture in Pink, just made me want to take a cold shower. I dressed up as the Pink Power Ranger for Halloween, once! How could they!?
The second, Celebrian, made me want to jump into an ice cold river. It is so painful, certificates are actually awarded to those who've suffered through to the end. I've only just finished 1/6 of it and I've shuddered at least 20 times. Its even more painful than the horny Dumbledore story, and THAT ONE was bad!
Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try and erase some of these images, or, failing that, think of something eles. Lalala...Jem, Scout, Atticus, hardened orc cock...AHHHH!!! NOOO!! THE PAIN!!!

0 Responses to “Intro to GAFF”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health