The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Why can't I forget?

Every time I see him, my heart flutters. Last month, I'd be contemplating on acting on those emotions, but now I'd give anything to see them gone forever. I feel as though I'm betraying a friend, which, I'm sure, is ridiculous. It's hard to instantly forget year-long feelings for someone. I will never act on those feelings while they're together. Friends will always come first, and I'd never knowingly do them harm. After all, what's wrong with being "just friends"? You can have fun with them, talk to them; what more do you need? I really don't know what I'm missing, but I certainly am missing something.

2 Responses to “Why can't I forget?”

  1. # Blogger our_last_october

    no your not really missing much  

  2. # Blogger Scott

    it'll come, just wait.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health