The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


R.I.P. my little friend

It snowed this week. This should be the best week of the year. But, of course, it's not. Something had to go wrong, as it always does. Dule (for those who don't know, he's my cat) is missing, and I'm assuming he's dead. He's mainly an indoor cat, and when he does go outside, he sticks pretty close to home. He's been gone since Wednesday night, and we've not seen a sign of him since. Instinct tells me that the pack of dogs that attacked and killed my nieghbor's cat, Paws (who's lived here as long as I've lived here), also found Little Man. He's a lover, not a fighter. I'm hoping he just wanted out of the cold, found someplace warm, and is making his way back now, but I doubt it.

I really, really want to be happy right now. Sadness is just a distraction. So, let's look at the possitives! About loosing my cat...Ok, there's not much sense in that, but I'm not going into another fight with depression. So, now we'll probably get another cat! Yay! Another cute wittle kitten! Who doesn't like kittens? I really want a pretty orange one. With white stripes! This whole situation is beginning to look up.

5 Responses to “R.I.P. my little friend”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    awww I'm sorry, I know what that's like. You should adopt a kitten from the humane society! If you go I wanna come with you cuz i've never been and I'm thinking about doing volenter work there (you should do that with me!). Here's the website where you can look at all the animals:
    http://www.oregonhumane.org/index.asp  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    Thanks, but we'd probably go back to the place where we got Dule. The cats there are free  

  3. # Blogger Scott

    I LOVE KITTENS!!! they are sooo cute and so lovable. they have energy and they are nice, but mean at the same time. i love em... they are my weakness.  

  4. # Blogger Aubrey

    lol wow Scott....I'm really wanting to say something like "hahaha, wow you must really be gay, is it thursday?" But I suppose I won't. Anywho, Sarah found Duley! Yay! lol that's so happy.  

  5. # Blogger Scott

    (sigh) i'm happy for the finding of dule but i still think you should get a kitten.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health