The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Your romantic fantasies will come true....in bed

That really has nothing to do with this post, but it was my fortune from my fortune cookie and I thought it was funny. Your really don't even need to add "in bed" to it, it's already implied. So, anyways...

This is the first of my "Let's join hands and be happy!" posts. So...happiness... uhh...Oh!! My mom's back from the east coast, and that means I have the camera back, which means that I can take embarassing pictures of Emily now! BWAHAHAHA!!

Behold!! Her majesty, Emily!



And you really must see the boots...



I think they kinda look like those really ugly fuzzy boots that everyone was wearing for a while. I think they were called Ugz, or something. Well, whatever they were called, she'd got them now. I'm sure the teasings of the neighborhood cats, who once held her in high esteem, is pretty brutal.

3 Responses to “Your romantic fantasies will come true....in bed”

  1. # Blogger Scott

    lol, the cat has boots.  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    hehehe, I love ending things with "in bed"! Here's a few of mine: "A cheeful letter or message is on its way to you...in bed" (it's creepy cuz I got that one about 5 times at 5 different places last year...) and "Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open...in bed!"  

  3. # Blogger Elentine

    Dude!! I got that last one on a Jones Soda sticker!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health