The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


The Jungle Book

Well, I just got back from seeing the Jungle Book, and it was pretty good. Not Children's Hour's grace, and not even close to the version we put on in the fourth grade, but still pretty good. The one we did back in elementary school was da bomb. If we had an acid monkey, I'm pretty sure we could've gone to Broadway, maybe even traveled the world! Ah, what could have been...Don't believe me about our TAG production? Well, here's some pictures to prove it....


The guy second from the left on the bottom picture (the one in the khaki shorts) is now punk. I believe he played one of the random wolves. Jenna (in the oh-so-stylish wolf outfit) played Akela, although I still feel I could've done a much better job. You've got Ian playing...something. I really don't know. Mabye he was Sher Khan's lacky or something...I forgot. You have the now football-player-but-still-a-dork Tanner, decked out in tiger attire. Kelsey, who nowadays finds herself near the top of the popularity food chain, played a fairly good Mogli. In overalls. Nick, well....he's still Nick, only now he's dropped the bear ears for pirate garb. Last but not least, you have the star of the show: me. Not to be too concieted, but I think I did pretty good....Oh, god, the hair!

Ah, look at those magnificent decorations! Behold! The beautiful costume design! That, truly, was a memorable performance...

2 Responses to “The Jungle Book”

  1. # Blogger Nanashi Lunam Tenshi

    Hmm....I did theatrical productions once. I was the caterpillar in the Alice in Wonderland. I had to sing my vowels forwards and backwards to a quasi-disco beat as I performed certain dorky Travolta-style choreography....oh well....I personally wanted to be the Queen of Hearts, but everyone knew I was heartless then....  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    HAHAHA Nick is soooo funny lookin! I *heart* our honerary band geek! And Ian, lol "Ian, is that a pentagram on your binder?" "Yeah, ya got a problem with it" "no...just wondering...so...band all nighter soon!"  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health