The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Happy Birthday!

It's hard to believe that only one year ago today, this blog started it's journey along the path of boredom and tediousness. *sniffle* They grow up so fast, don't they?

4 Responses to “Happy Birthday!”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    my "I Dunno" Blog has been a year old since March 12th and my "Randomness of a Band Geek's Life" Will be one on the 23rd.  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    "I Dunno" kinda died...but we should celebrate on the 23rd!  

  3. # Blogger Aubrey

    Yeah, I Dunno died a while ago, last summer about this time to be exact. lol.  

  4. # Blogger Elentine

    Yay! Happy Death Day, "I Dunno"!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health