The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


This week's gonna be dull....

Well, I guess this week's gonna be pretty boring, seeing as how my two best friends are off either riding or blowing. Once they come back, then Scott and I are leaving. I hope I'm not the only one to find this whole situation rather hillarious. It was a good thing we got the movie in when we did. I don't think we'll have another chance for another month.

That movie was a much needed get-together. It was nice seeing everyone together again. Afterwards, I kinda felt like we'd be seeing eachother again at school, come Monday.

Anywhatsit, I'm watchin the World Cup final, and it's come down to penalty kicks. They just showed two of the Italian players, and they were doing the Brokeback Mountain, arm-over-the-should thing. I'm rooting for France, but Italy's got the hotter players by far. Ah, and would you look at that, Italy won. I love watching the players celebrate, even when it's not my team. Oh my! You can show that on TV? Wow.... Oh dear....guys jumping up and down with scissors....this is gonna end badly. Ah, they're cutting his hair. So, it's guys jumping up and down with scissors near a guy's head. That's much better....Ok, well, that was a fun month. See you in 4 years.

0 Responses to “This week's gonna be dull....”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health