The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


My thumbs were sore so I took a break

This was the personality test on Bre's blog. I was having problems with the code, so I widdled it down to the really big ones and the really small ones. (More than 70 less than 25) I even arranged it from least to greatest, for you viewing pleasure! ^_^

Religious || 10%
Physical fitness || 10%
Hedonism |||| 16%
Extraversion |||| 20%
Narcissism |||||| 23%
Adventurousness |||||| 23%
Female cliche |||||| 23%
Materialism |||||||||||||||| 63%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||| 70%
Change averse |||||||||||||||| 70%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

(Peter Pan complex means I live in a fantasy world, and I have no idea how Sexuality scored that high...)

1 Responses to “My thumbs were sore so I took a break”

  1. # Blogger Elentine

    Oh yeah! *nudge nudge wink wink*  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health