The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Recognize this background? Yup, it's the one I had a long time ago. Oh yeah, it's old school.

6 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Scott

    what sight do you go to for the blog backgrounds?  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    I just googled for this one, but I usually get them from www.mbif.net. That's always a good standby. It also has the codes for text colors and cursors. It's a fun place.  

  3. # Blogger Scott

    sarah!!! i'm lost, you have to help me with it. it's confusing...  

  4. # Blogger Elentine

    lol, ok...I'll log on tomorrow (wednesday). It took me a while to get it.  

  5. # Blogger Elentine

    lol, yeah. We totally play down the nerd thing....  

  6. # Blogger Elentine

    lol, fun fun  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health