The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Looking Back Pt. 2 "Fix You"

That was my theme song for the year, for really only two lines in the entire song. That's not to say my entire year was depressing, although reading this blog, you definitely get that impression. The funny thing is, I'm usually happy when I sit down to make a new post. But then, the fool I am, I let myself think. It's a downward spiral from there.

So, last post, I really addressed only one even that happened last year, even though there's dozens more. My "100 Posts Later" post really shows just how much I've grown. You see, back then, I actually thought the samurai level on Pump It Up was challenging. Oh hahaha, how cute. And, awww, I hadn't even finished Celebrian. Back then, I still thought of ice cream as a delicious, innocent dessert of youth. Little did I know.... (notice the 4 dots. At the beginning of the year, that would've just been 3. Thank you Mr. Hammonds)

FNF has really seen its ups and downs. In one post (back in January, I think), I had the time of my life. I rocked at DDR (but, come on, when do I not?), and I even placed 1st in laser tag. After the FNF in May, though, I really was considering investing in a punching bag. I wrote a furious entry in my journal, but I chose not to post it on here because there are some things even the Band Bus just can't take. That one post back in February that I talked about last time is about as nasty as this place gets. Also, the thing I wrote in my journal had a declaration that I found wasn't true at all.

And then there was pep band. Lets have a moment of awed silence for the pep band games that have been, and the ones that will be (although not the basketball ones; those sucked). I leanred many things during these past football games. One, that you can actually choke on a feather, and two, that saxophones aren't really all the bad. I can't wait for the season to start up again, because I've not tasted a cheese covered quarter in a long, long while. Of course, we're gonna be missing one awesome flute player, and the group has somewhat split, so things're gonna be different. The change is something I'm looking forward to though. And dreading. But that's what's fun about it, right?

1 Responses to “Looking Back Pt. 2 "Fix You"”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    Yes, it will be VERY interesting....  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health