The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


A fun little thing

Face it, it's the end of the summer, and we've exausted nearly every possible way to entertain ourselves. That is why I give you this (it's a nifty link, if you're confuzed). I don't know what it is, and I don't get how it works, but you type in a few words, then is starts spitting out words of its own, sometimes making sense, sometimes gibberish. Quite ammusing, actually. Here are some examples of what I got (with the part I typed in bold, and the stuff the computer says in, well, normal). I find the first one rather ammusing, although the ending resorts back to the gibberish I mentioned....

Once I was a Punk Rocker with Flowers In My hair and I m

Naughty penguins enjoy did did even know what I mean. is: there a Santa Claus? He exists as a complete sweep. of Rockies- POSTED: did did might Daddy catch seperate Moss reply use did did eg: Did you see that? Did you know that MySQL is running on the Sun: s to the Crazy Ones: The misfits. The Misfits, The Misfits, The Misfits, The Misfits, The Misfits, The Misfits, The Misfits, The Misfits, The Misfits, The Misfits, The Misfits, The Misfits, (the whole Misfits thing went on for several more minutes before I finally too pity on it and stopped it)

Jesse is a Crime Against humanity.... (lol, I found the similarities to be amussing)


Seriously, the amount of fun that can be had on this thing is rediculous. Words randomly popping up on screen doesn't seem like a laugh riot, but seeing some of the things it spits out is pretty amussing.

1 Responses to “A fun little thing”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    It's not working for me. I'M WATCHING ALIAS BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health