The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Things that've been happening

So, you know that guy in my Game Programming class that was kinda cute and into me? Well, he's been creeping me out lately. He distracts me, and he never does his work. When I'm at school, I work. If there's work to be done, that is. He comes on way too strong, and it's bugging the heck out of me.

It's a wierd situation. He always gives me hugs and tells me how good I look, but I hate it every time he does. I don't get why. It's an enigma. He's the only guy that's ever said "You look really good today," so why on earth do I have to be so picky? Atleast I only have to put up with him for an hour every other day.

I'm not the stand-up-for-yourself, rude type, so I'm not gonna say something like "You know what, Logan, you're creeping me out. I think you should move somewhere else," but oh god would that be nice.

And he talks down to me! That's the worst pet peeve of them all. I may be a bit of an idiot, but if I need help, I'll ask. I don't need instructions for something I'm already doing. Just because I'm a girl does not mean I'm incompitent!

AND JUST STOP WITH THE ANAL PROBE JOKES!! THINGS IN ELEMENTRY SCHOOL AREN'T FUNNY IN HIGH SCHOOL!!

1 Responses to “Things that've been happening”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    LMAO! Anal probe...hehehe...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health