The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Sorry, y'all

My posting has been sloppy lately, and I appologize. What with WoW and homework, it just hasn't been a top priority. I miss having journalism. That's when I did most of my posting last year. Enough of that, though.

I can't believe how cold it got all of a sudden! It was pleasant fall and then boom! Winterish! There really isn't a better time of the year, though. I even revamped my blog in honor of it! By the way, how do you like it? It feels a little crowded. I'll mess with the HTML and see if I can fix that. HTML is so much easier now, because it has a lot of the same commands as BASIC.

So, anyway, this weekend was quite interesting. I don't think I've ever been in a room with that many black people! Afterall, I go to Putnam, and we don't have many of those. "He flirts with all the other girls, but I don't get angry 'cause he's my boo, so 's all good." Half of the words she used, (and when I say "she", I mean this one chick, Tiffany) I wasn't even aware were used outside of rap songs. I don't even remember the words she used, seeing as they're not in my upper-middle class white chick vocabulary.

So, uh, I talked to black people and I made it up to level 17. I have no idea how any of you lived without that information. I'll try and keep my posts more frequent (of course, that's what I said last time). As of now, I'm counting down the hours until the live Ghost Hunters thing. *Crazy fangirl squeal* EEE!

0 Responses to “Sorry, y'all”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health