The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Sweet Jesus!

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!

I haven't even begun to play World of Warcraft! I first had to install the five damn disks, which had to have taken atleast two hours, and just when I thought everything was fine and dandy, I start up the game and have to install a patch! GARR! I'm tempted to say "Screw it, I'm going back to Achaea!"

FINALLY! Ok, now let's see what I have to install now....

1 Responses to “Sweet Jesus!”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    wow, WOW sounds...fun...lol  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health