The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Billow Capes of Pwnage

I've been watching Kingdom of Heaven a lot lately, and you know what I've come to realize? It would be awesome to have a billowy cape. They make dramatic storm offs far more convincing. Jeremy Irons' (*swoon*) character does this a lot (he plays the semi-drunkish, angsty type), and it just looks so cool! You can be all "I ain't listenin' to you, bitch, 'cause I don't care, I do what I want!" and then dramaticly storm-off with your cape billowing behind you. Ok, perhaps the words don't exactly match the image, but the bottom line is thus: large capes make hissy fits far more enjoyable.

Don't believe me? Then I advise you to speak with Billowy Cape Man.

6 Responses to “Billow Capes of Pwnage”

  1. # Blogger Christine

    Somehow...I can imagine Ian with a billowy cape storming off...he's always so angsty! It makes sense!  

  2. # Blogger Christine

    Correction: he can be angsty if he chooses...he isn't really.  

  3. # Blogger Elentine

    Dude, with if he had a cape AND his cane, that'd be just too awesome...  

  4. # Blogger Christine

    I KNOW! That's exactly what I was thinking...  

  5. # Blogger Elentine

    Garden State and 1984!! PWNAGE! Oh, and I got one of their songs for my ipod...I think it was Phantom Limb. I <3 it  

  6. # Blogger Elentine

    LMAO!! How the hell did that work??? Ok, I thought I was posting on Bre's blog, but apparently I was posting on mine....Sarah: +10 Idiocy Points.

    I shall not repost the previous post on the rightful blog....  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health