The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Ain't no normal like the paranormal

It's no secret that I love the paranormal. I religously watch Ghost Hunters. Hell, for a while, I religiously watched Most Haunted. I've soaked up every ghost story I've ever heard. I've always loved the paranormal. When I say always, I mean always. Since I could read, I've read ghost stories. Since I was capable of intelligent thought, I wondered how? why?

This past year, my interest has really crescendoed. I'm aching to do an investigation. A real one, with atleast a voice recorder and a temperature gage. I've never, ever seen, heard, or experienced any paranormal activity, but I'm ready.

I've given thought to some group names, and of course going with the TAPS theme of have the initials written on a jacket. TOPS: The Oregon Paranormal Society. HNW: Haunted Northwest. HORS: Haunted Oregon Research Society (this one's a bit...questionable). NWP: Northwest Paranormal.

3 Responses to “Ain't no normal like the paranormal”

  1. # Blogger Christine

    I like HORS! It's be funny....heh, I would join! But I wouldn't be any good...because I'd probably get scared...  

  2. # Blogger Aubrey

    hahaha...HORS...  

  3. # Blogger Elentine

    lol, HORS it is. I bet you'd be fine. As long as you're with someone. If you do get scared, well, I'll buy you a "Dude, Run!" hat.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health