The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Tango's Word(s) of the Week

Sesquipedalian -- Tango's Definition: Having satisfaction in destroying vending machines. My Definition: the scientific name of Bigfoot.

Circumlocution -- Tango's Definition: the process of people going around poking people with pins. My Definition: to avoid electrocution.

I thought they were funny. They're courtesy of TAPS Para-Radio. I have no idea what the actual definitions are, but these'll suffice.

I love this radio show. It's great if you like the paranormal. If you want to hear their newest episode, you can go here. I love it, but maybe it's just me.

0 Responses to “Tango's Word(s) of the Week”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health