The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


The Beach

Honestly, this post should be about the physics of Linerider, or how sticking it to the man can result in concert cancelation and death, or my 5th grade Mary Sue (linkage), or even my fussy 1/! key. But it's not, because I'm feeling lazy. Instead, it's some gorgeous pictures from the beach. Enjoy!



5 Responses to “The Beach”

  1. # Blogger Scott

    Wow, I like the pictures. I stole a couple for my computer.  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    Wow, thanks, I'm flattered  

  3. # Blogger Christine

    THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!!  

  4. # Blogger Elentine

    THANKS!!  

  5. # Blogger Elentine

    Yay, thanks! I'm just at the mercy of my surroundings, though.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health