The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


I Might Just Wet Myself

You remember at the end of last year, when I got my Xbox 360? Of course you do. That was the period in which I was virtually unreachable. "No, mom! I can't talk right now! Look, I have to steal this guy's diary so that I may be accepted into the Thieves Guild, and I'm competing against two other dudes! If I don't find it first, there'll be hell to pay! I'm in the Dark Brotherhood, so I can do that, you know!"

This year, my dad's upped the ante. If I get all A's before Winter Break, I get a gift of my choosing. At this point, my mind was reeling, so I decided to narrow it down by asking the price limit. I was expecting something around $200. Oh, hells no. He made the price limit be $800!! Yeah, I know! I nearly choked on my ice cube when I heard.

Before he came in, I was browsing for digital cameras, because I have had it with mine, the Canon S2 IS. The photos nowadays are blury, washed out, and just poor quality. I'm sick of it, so on my quest for a replacement, I came across the perfect one. A Nikon (oh yes, a Nikon) D70s. Damn, that camera is fine. And guess what the Amazon price is! $799.95!!

Oh yes, I kid you not.

Seriously, if I got this camera, I think I'd wet myself. It'll be nice to have two cameras, because my mom's an avid photographer, but I'm the greedy one that always has the camera. Of course, now I can't control when she takes a picture of me... Oh well, after all, it's a Nikon, for Christ's sake! For those who are less educated in the intricate ways of photography, Nikon's are really, really good. They're the Ferraris of the picture world. Whenever I read the description, I tear up ever so slightly. Not convinced? Here are some pics. If you want to read about it, and share in my exctasy (or atleast know what the hell I'm talking about), here's the Amazon.com link: linkage.

2 Responses to “I Might Just Wet Myself”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    I love Nikons, I learned all of my photography on them. I'll always be a Nikon girl. lol  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    Omg, i know! It's so sad! I loved that camera! It made that awesome wooshy sound whenever you turned it on! Plus, it was red  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health