The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


I'm Not In a Good Mood Right Now...

As maybe some of you know, I got Guitar Hero II for Christmas. It's a blast. Hell, it even made me add a few more songs onto my iPod. I played the hell out of it last night, until my fingers got sore and I felt like I was begining to develope carpal tunnel. Today, I went downstairs to play it again, and found the cord chewwed in two. God, I hate Smokey. That's a friggin' $40 controller! What I hate is that I can't yell at him, because he won't know what the hell I'm yelling at him about. It won't do any good.

If only that were the only thing...

Some may have heard me ranting against my neighbors. They're like the neighbors from hell. They have yappy dogs--multiple yappy dogs! The kids that live there are rude and obnoxious. There's even been a little neighborhood fued involving their boat. No one on this street likes them. When they first moved in here, they had this blaring mini-bike that they would start riding at 10 a.m. I think they recked it, because I've been able to sleep in for the last year or so. So, imagine my delight when on Christmas morning, I hear that same beastly noise going up and down the hill. Merry friggin' Christmas.

2 Responses to “I'm Not In a Good Mood Right Now...”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    ROFLMAO! Ah, the boat...  

  2. # Blogger Christine

    OMFG...THAT'S SO HORRIBLE...poor cord..

    as for the neighbors...I'm sorry  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health