The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Yippee-doodle-daisy Bend Trip!

Symphony needs to go on more trips. That was a blast. I love how the buses inadvertently split into quiet and loud groups. I was able to avoid Lori for once in the trip and get some peace and quiet, more or less.

And, wow, is Eastern Oregon amazing! I could move there in an instant. I forgot we had canyons. Canyons! Damn my forgetfulness, as I did not have a camera. Seeing that part of Oregon was like a little teaser, to remind me of the upcoming road trip. That area's wasted, though, if you don't have the Eagles and the Spirit soundtrack, because that particular music was written for such places.

0 Responses to “Yippee-doodle-daisy Bend Trip!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health