The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


MY blog. MINE

I was gonna post something humorous that would shine some light on my shrouded macinations, but because a certain someone complained, I'm gonna be a curmudgeon and delay a few days. I'm really annoyed when people tell me to post. Also, I hate it when people smack their gum and other food. Seriously, close your god damn mouth. I learned that curteousy when I was seven. Surely it's not too much for you to comprehend. Ah, look at me, I'm giving the seething masses exactly what they want. Shutting up...

0 Responses to “MY blog. MINE”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health