The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


Recent Doodles



It's a pity I spent all of Algebra doodling, because I think I was supposed to be learning something...



I was really bored, and it was really late. It's not perfect at all. Anduril was just an afterthough. Aragon has no hair. Aragorn needs no hair.

5 Responses to “Recent Doodles”

  1. # Blogger mosh

    I like the first one the most. You should take it, frame it, and sale it on ebay. It's art.  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    And conveniently contains the laws of natural logs  

  3. # Blogger Aubrey

    lmao, I did that in Algebra and look where it got me, Algebra again!! lol  

  4. # Blogger Elentine

    What can I say, I have a gift...for being really good at faking it.  

  5. # Blogger Christine

    Heh, I think that the algebra looks good on the side. Serisouly.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health