The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


A Few Hints, But Nothing Too Obvious

He's cute, although that can probably go without saying.

He's an instrumental musician (meaning he's either in band or orchestra).

When he's serious, it's quite charming.

Prior to this year, I never really talked to him.

He's quite funny, yet can be annoying at times.

Ok, that's about enough....I think you should be able to get it from that. Although, if you don't, well, yay. I still won't tell you, but think for a bit, and you should get it. Who have I been spending an increased amound of time with? Who have I been sitting next to almost daily? Ok, that quite enough for now.

8 Responses to “A Few Hints, But Nothing Too Obvious”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    That's not fair, I never see you at school! lol. Well, it could be Ian, Joey, I don't think it's anyone in orchestra because all of the guys from orchestra that we hang out with are taken or you don't really know them...lol.  

  2. # Blogger Christine

    I thought Joey. I won't think Ian. Ian=MINE.

    hEHEHE  

  3. # Blogger Aubrey

    lol I thought Joey too  

  4. # Blogger Elentine

    Teeheehee....  

  5. # Blogger Christine

    So who is it...tehehe?  

  6. # Blogger Elentine

    ...

    :)  

  7. # Blogger Christine

    SARAH! I WILL IMPERIO YOU OR GIVE YOU VERITASERUM IF YOU DON'T TELL ME RIGHT NOW!  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This is great info to know.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health