The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


A Trip Down PostSecret Lane...Again




(Sorry it's not showing up - at least not on my computer. Blogger's been acting strange tonight) One of the aspects of this secret that I love so much is one of the responses...

You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn't really your home anymore? Even though you have some place where you can put your stuff that idea of home is gone.

You won't have this feeling again until you create a new idea of home for yourself, you know, for your kids, for the family you start, it's like a cycle or something. Maybe that's all family really is. A group of people who miss the same imaginary place.


I've used this quote myself when I rambled on the same subject. It's from Garden State, by the way, but everyone who reads this blog should know that.

6 Responses to “A Trip Down PostSecret Lane...Again”

  1. # Blogger Aubrey

    HEY! I WAS GONNA USE THAT ONE! I just can't put pics on my blog because my computer's stupid.  

  2. # Blogger Scott

    I can relate to that. Every once in a wile I'll think to my self, 'I wish I was home.' Then I'll look around and find that I'm at my house. The will for bigger and better things always seems to be there.
    As of bloggers and pictures, I was having problems with it too last night.  

  3. # Blogger Christine

    I'm torn between India, home-home, and the band room. ^_^  

  4. # Blogger Elentine

    lol, yeah, the band room = my makeshift home. Well, house. Home is...elsewhere. I think y'all know where it is, too.  

  5. # Blogger Christine

    Where the heart is? ^_^  

  6. # Blogger Elentine

    lol, close enough  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health