The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


z0m6 iz a 7it1e

ppl with bad gramer r uber lame there so stoopid i cant evn stand it i dont even think theyv herd of periods and wtfs proper speling its like your reading a totly dif langwage

Ah, screw it. That's too hard. I've been reading too many forums and playing too much WOW. My language has taken a serious turn for the worse as of late. I've been neglecting periods at the end of my sentances. I've been spouting off profanities, gamer profanities. For example, when someone's annoying me, I'll think "S-T-F-U!" rather than the actual non-abreviated statement. I blame WoW. The things you hear in Elwynn Forest and the Barrens are enough to drive you insane. In these places, Chuck Norris is still a legit idol. Anywho's, that's my current demon. Oh and a French speech.

Sorry this post sucks. I'm not in the mood. The only reason I'm on is because WoW is being ebil. I'm getting a 7000 ms latency for goodness sake! Try questing in Fargodeep with that! Jeeze....

4 Responses to “z0m6 iz a 7it1e”

  1. # Blogger Christine

    Heh, here's proof that I've been hanging around Ian too much...wouldn't it be:

    ZoM9 I5 4 7i713!!!

    Bu7 1 c4n t4lk 1n t3h 1337 n0w b3c4u53 1 h4n9 4r0und 14n t00 much!!

    Please don't tell him I said that....  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    lol, I like mixing letters with numbers. I prefer a milder form of 1337. And wow, you have been around Ian too much, cuz j00 b 1337in!  

  3. # Blogger Christine

    ...z0rz!!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Completely I share your opinion. It seems to me it is very good idea. Completely with you I will agree.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health