The Band Bus

What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus.


What

The

FUCK?!?!?

It's happened before. Hundreds of times before. I'm in the middle of a quest, in the middle of a dungeon, and what happens? SPY SWEEPER POPS UP AND CAUSES ME TO START BACK AT THE GRAVEYARD!!

Do I need to know how many things I'm protected against? No. No one does. If I somehow want to know, I'll go look it up. Let me play my god-damn game! And, no, there isn't a way to stop the alerts without totally shutting Spy Sweeper down.

Now, this wouldn't be so bad if, say, the server was working fine, but when the latency is 1111 ms, I don't exactly have the tollerance for it. It never, ever happens when I'm just wandering around a city, no enemies in sight. It just
has to happen when I've begun fighting something. Actually, not even began. I've just wandered close enough to it to start the fight, but I'm not in fight mode yet. And, of course, it takes a couple long minutes to go from the graveyard to my corpse. Woo-fuckin-hoo.

Fuck you, Spy Sweeper. Fuck you.

(BTW, sorry about the language, but this pisses me off to no end)

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Scott

    Ugh, i hate the program. I switched to McAfee, it came with quest too.  

  2. # Blogger Elentine

    lol, we have McAfee, too. I don't know why....  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Band Bus | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health